Only available through your local distributor.
uniq-white® SYSTEM is an advanced expert system, exclusively dispensed by medical physicians, to help visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles and visibly improve the skin’s overall look of vitality.
uniq-white® SYSTEM is a simple 3 step program, specifically formulated with a unique complex of synergistic ingredients to help visibly harmonize the skin tone:
Step 1: uniq-white® EXPERT PIGMENT CORRECTOR (patent pending), is an expert boosting activator which combines an exclusive complex of ingredients to help visibly brighten the complexion and refresh the skin.
Step 2: uniq-white® REVITACTIV Energizing Moisturiser features a pure and concentrated blend of peptide, antioxidants and oligo elements formulated to help strengthen the natural skin cell protective layer and intensively nurture the skin.
Step 3: INRECOV Soothe & Protect cream contains a broad spectrum SPF 15 to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays which can cause sun damage, sunburn and dark spots. It also contains an exclusive complex of ingredients which help soothe visibly irritated areas on the skin and reduce the redness appearance, to allow for optimized skin recovery after aesthetic treatments.
- Dermatologically tested
Kojic Acid FREE
Azealic Acid FREE
Directions for use
Use as directed by your physician.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Do not stay in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- When using this product, if redness, irritation or excessive stinging develops and lasts stop use and consult your physician.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be used for children under 12 years of age.Sunburn Alert (Expert Pigment Corrector only): This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and retinol that may increase your skin sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.